Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

LINE 6 FBV Express MKII instructions

MetalBatman

How do I replace the 4 presets? I know I can select Trash, Save, and Publish to Line6 Cloud.

If I click save, you can "Save to My Tones" or "Save tone as". Choosing "Save to My Tones" I see it there but when I go to Bank 1 I have no option to replace it in there as A, B, C or D?

How do I do this?

I have the fsb express mkii pedal and a 150 amplifi.

You can't switch banks with the Express MKII.  You can only select between presets A/B/C/D on Bank 1 with the footboard.  None of the presets or banks are physically in the footboard, they're stored in the amp.  The footboard merely acts as an interface to control the amp.

If you want to be able to cycle through all of the banks and presets you need to get the Shortboard MKII.  It's a little more expensive but, in my opinion, well worth it.  Not only can you cycle through all of the banks/presets, but you can also turn effects on and off

• 4 weeks later...