Sign in to follow this  
MetalBatman

LINE 6 FBV Express MKII instructions

Hello,

Does the LINE 6 FBV Express MKII work with an Amplifi 150 and if so are their instructions? Neither manual seems to be specific about this so I am wondering.

Thanks

How do I replace the 4 presets? I know I can select Trash, Save, and Publish to Line6 Cloud.

If I click save, you can "Save to My Tones" or "Save tone as". Choosing "Save to My Tones" I see it there but when I go to Bank 1 I have no option to replace it in there as A, B, C or D?

How do I do this?

I have the fsb express mkii pedal and a 150 amplifi.

In the app, go to "My Tones".  Then select the tone you want to save to the amp, select "Save to Hardware", and select which preset you want to overwrite.

Thanks

If I save in bank 2 can I select bank 2 A and will B,C and D from bank 2 also be present in my FBV express MKII? Like does it depend on which bank you switch to using?

You can't switch banks with the Express MKII.  You can only select between presets A/B/C/D on Bank 1 with the footboard.  None of the presets or banks are physically in the footboard, they're stored in the amp.  The footboard merely acts as an interface to control the amp.

If you want to be able to cycle through all of the banks and presets you need to get the Shortboard MKII.  It's a little more expensive but, in my opinion, well worth it.  Not only can you cycle through all of the banks/presets, but you can also turn effects on and off

As for myself, first FBV lasted less than 7 months with one extreme drawback: a whistle on the amp when plugged in. I bought a second one: same whistle. That's not normal!