Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Ux1 with other devices

Hi everyone. My friend gave me Boss GT6 unit to play around for a couple of days, and I was wondering if it's possible to connect it to UX1?

I'm guessing it goes like this from gt6 l/r outputs into line inputs on UX1, but I'm not sure, don't wanna burn this little box :)

Can anyone help me out with this?

Does the UX1 have a "Line In" or just an "instrument in"? You can run the GT6 1/4 out into the "Instrument In" and set up a clean path through the UX1 by using "No Amp".

I did this with my UX2. Ran L/R 1/4 outs into the "Line Input's" respectively. Then I set up a dual path in Pod Farm or GearBox with "No Amps" and adjusted the bypass volume accordingly. I even tried adding a Comp and EQ in each patch and played around with those a little. I recorded using RiffWorks Standard and went to town with the Instant Drummers. Sounded pretty good.

Of course you can make as complex or simple as you want. If your not having fun give up and go back to the basics.

Edited by Brazzy