Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Model Packs. Recommended method ?

NucleusX

Ok I've gone down the rabbit hole, and I vaguely remember someone else having this issue, how do I go about

purchasing these if I'm in Australia ? The order form only has options for people in America, Please help !

Right ok my mistake, it appears you where correct Triryche, the mistake i made was not paying attention to the note at the very bottom of the checkout form.

"NOTE:You must be within the United States to place an order here. Please visit our non-U.S. shop here for digital downloads: shop.line6.com"

Plus the fact i was using IE to complete the transaction rather than Chrome. I have some issues with this site while using IE.

I was able to successfully complete the transaction, and awaiting some kind of email confirmation, how long does this usually take ?

Nevermind, it was pretty much instant, and all packs went through without a hitch, thankyou all for your help !

:D  Time to get acquainted with these bad boys.