Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Acoustic Duo with L2t

Hi all,

I just bought a L2t and am looking for guidance on the best way to use it for an acoustic duo,

I would like to have the 2 acoustics use the modeling, so I'm thinking of bussing the gtrs from an external mixer into channel one and bussing the vocals into channel 2.

Does anyone have any experience with doing this, or is there a better way someone would recommend?

Thanks much !

I agree with the vocals/mixer into L2t rear panel.

But the OP says he wants to use the L2t Acoustic modeling on both guitars. Since it's only available on Channel 1 he would need to use the mixer output for both guitars into CH1. That's limiting because both guitars will then have to share the same volume level as well as Acoustic modeling setting, but that's the tradeoff.

The other option would be to get a 2nd L2t and each performer would have his/her own guitar and vocal channel. Connect the 2 L2t via bi-directional L6 LINK to get all input sounds through both speakers. No need for external mixer unless you want panning (stereo separation).

• Upvote 1

D'oh!

I've not used modelling on the L2t so had forgotten about it only being available on channel 1

I reckon the suggestion of a 2nd L2t, round robin L6 Linked as silverhead suggested is your best bet for a mixerless setup. 1GTR and 1 vox into 1 L2t and the second gtr and vox into the 2nd L2t. Round Robin L6Linking them puts both acoustics and both mics into both speakers with independent control of EQ and gain for all four.