Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Andertons UK - Pushed back :(

FarleyUK

Just called up Andertons to find out what was going on with my pre-order, and been told that the delivery has been delayed until the 9th October :(

So in case any of you guys have a pre-order at Andertons, you won't be getting it for another couple of weeks :(

Bit of a waste of a day off....!

I have been spending time with the HD500x having a semi swan-song with it. Might as well enjoy it now, while waiting for Helix! 'Cause one day soon, I won't be waiting for Helix anymore, which will end the waiting honeymoon and begin something else. Sort of funny how you don't realize until it's over that having something to look forward to, even when irked because it keeps you waiting, fills a need. The second you are no longer waiting for Helix, you will be looking for something else to fill the waiting for something need. Which is a damn good way to go broke! 

Until then, enjoy what you have, anticipate what is coming, and find a way to be at peace with the gap between. 

• Upvote 1