Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Relay G30 TBP06 transmitter stuck on "channel change mode" solid yellow and purple lights

ricardosarmiento

I need help with this issue, here is the story:

I bought a Relay G30 system a few years ago, I tested it and worked perfect and I ended keeping it in a closet for may be 5 or more years.

Now I just got it out and when I turn on the transmitter, it just gives me a solid yellow audio light and a solid purple battery light. I just learned from the online FAQ that this means it is on "change channel" mode.

I have no idea how it went to that state, but it seems that there is no way to get it out of it. I already tried going from 6 to 1, 3 times on the channel selector, but it still stuck on those two solid lights.

Also another thing I noticed is that when I turn it on, both lights go straight to those colors, they do not flicker or blink at all.

I also suspect it is not bricked, because I took out the new batteries I put in and put some old batteries and the battery light went from purple to red right away, so at least that is a sign that it is still "registering" the low batteries.

Please let me know if you have any step by step guide on how to solve this.

Thanks!