Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

What a Piece of ####

daydreamin7677

I have been a line 6 user since 2003. I've or still have original spider, spider 3, spider jam, spider 4 and other pedals in some form or another, still have my spider jam, great amp. Got the Amplifi 150 last week and haven't been able to play, edit, tone match or share tones due to the cumbersome interface to get Android to work on the damn thing and then CONSTANT Bluetooth errors, completely worthless. I always recommend line 6 to any one and every one and will continue to do so but not this pile of ####. Thanks for nothing. 

Not sure what you tried so far, or if you are even asking for help, but my guess is the unit has pre-Android supported firmware.

If that is the case you can flash it with the Updater Utility via USB or with an iPad or iPhone via Bluetooth.

Once you have the current firmware you can flash via Android BT in the future, although the USB method is much faster.

If you still have issues feel free to post back, or contact Line6 directly via phone or support ticket.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure what you tried so far, or if you are even asking for help, but my guess is the unit has pre-Android supported firmware.

If that is the case you can flash it with the Updater Utility via USB or with an iPad or iPhone via Bluetooth.

Once you have the current firmware you can flash via Android BT in the future, although the USB method is much faster.

If you still have issues feel free to post back, or contact Line6 directly via phone or support ticket.

Hi I'm experiencing the same issue. I cannot synch my amplifi TT to my laptop. On my old laptop, I was told to download the Utility, but it didn't work. So I got a new laptop but the Utility seems to be taken down, but I assume the Line 6 updater is the same thing right? Windows still does not recognise my amplifi, so I was wondering if you could help me on this? Thanks.