Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Cab on off globally?

brainbug

Hi people

Just a question, because i didn't find the answer in the manual.. If I do a gig connecting straight to the FOH mixer, and the next gig connected to a stereo guitar power amp and cabs, do I have to turn off cabs on each preset or is there somewhere a global cab on and cab off?  :huh:

Thanks

Alberto 

Hi people

Just a question, because i didn't find the answer in the manual.. If I do a gig connecting straight to the FOH mixer, and the next gig connected to a stereo guitar power amp and cabs, do I have to turn off cabs on each preset or is there somewhere a global cab on and cab off?  :huh:

Thanks

Alberto 

There is no global function to do this. I think the thing is that since there are some many ways cab modeling can be used in a tone, there's no simple way to just turn them all off. You're probably best off making two sets of presets - one for going direct in, and one for using a traditional cab and power amp.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Phil...Good, I will do that then, even though that will be a pain for other reasons, like automated midi program change ..

Anyway, in this case do you think it's better to turn off power amp too and leave only preamps on, or it would be enough to turn cabs off?

Thanks for your replay