Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can't upload my Helix Patches

PeterHamm

Help me out, gurus.

I have a couple Helix (Rack) patches I want to upload so people can use them if they want.

I can upload, but they don't appear and I can't edit any of the fields (these patches require specific instructions). I don't even get a screen to give me a chance to...

Is it because It's from a Helix Rack and the system doesn't know how to classify that yet?

I think it just may take some time for uploads to propogate and be recognized. As far as I know Helix and Helix Rack tones are fully compatible so I don't think there's any classification issue. If your upload appeared to be successful I expect we'll see them there soon.

.... but I may be completely wrong about this..... :)

I think it just may take some time for uploads to propogate and be recognized. As far as I know Helix and Helix Rack tones are fully compatible so I don't think there's any classification issue. If your upload appeared to be successful I expect we'll see them there soon.

.... but I may be completely wrong about this..... :)

Yeah, but I don't ever even get any kind of screen to input my info, just the patch upload. My patches are useless without instruction.

I still don't see your Helix patches on Customtone so perhaps there is a website problem. Can't help you there.

But I have seen your patches in another post (http://line6.com/support/topic/17643-acoustic-and-electric-at-the-same-time-with-helix/?do=findComment&comment=130426) and I have to say that your detailed explanation and video is hugely helpful and probably wouldn't be accommodated in Customtone even if it were working properly. I think what you've done in the other post is what you (hopefully) will continue to do. Perhaps a link to the 3rd-party website descriptions in the Customtone comments area would be supported? I don't know.

I still don't see your Helix patches on Customtone so perhaps there is a website problem. Can't help you there.

But I have seen your patches in another post (http://line6.com/support/topic/17643-acoustic-and-electric-at-the-same-time-with-helix/?do=findComment&comment=130426) and I have to say that your detailed explanation and video is hugely helpful and probably wouldn't be accommodated in Customtone even if it were working properly. I think what you've done in the other post is what you (hopefully) will continue to do. Perhaps a link to the 3rd-party website descriptions in the Customtone comments area would be supported? I don't know.

Thanks, I was, in fact, hoping to link to the article with the explanation. I think it's because Helix Rack isn't in the system.