Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Wireless speaker function

jzzz666

When using the 150 as just a wireless speaker from my computer (not the remote amp), are the tone controls (bass, mid, treble) disabled? They seem to be on mine, is this normal. I would love a block diagram or schematic, anyone have either?

Would be great if some of these questions were answered. I'm also curious as to how we might get the bass, mid and treble to actually affect streaming audio. Seems a bit silly to have no control over this in streaming mode. Any mods with a pulse in here?

The tone stack controls only effect the amp modeling, not the streamed audio. The block diagram for the Amplifi would be relatively simple. This photo isn't necessarily even that, but it used to be on the website here:

wet-dry.jpg?w=900&h=330

The BT audio and the Aux In would be after all the modeling elements in the signal chain. It's really just acting like a power amp and speaker with those sources.