Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Electric through left output, variax acoustic through left

taylorbeats

So playing live I want to have my electric patches going through left output only to an onstage tube amp and the right outputs to only the house board.  Whats the best way to accomplish this so I don't have them both going to both outputs?  The acoustic is jsut not cutting it through the tube amp, and the electric no so much through the board, however I want to have both acoustic and electric, or variax and mag availablee simultaneously.  Some songs I add a sitar to add some flavor to my leads.

Connect Left 1/4 Output to Amp

Connect Right 1/4 to Desk

Pan Electric Patches Left, Acoustic ones Right

If you want XLR to desk then you still need something in the right 1/4 sockets otherwise it will sum both to mono

I get that but I've run into some things with stereo effects etc that have me a bit puzzled,  My first attempt was exactly that-had the combo amp and a powered monitor, routed left to combo, right to powered monitor but still had the acoustic showing up at both.  Maybe some stereo effects route to both no matter what?  I'll give it another shot tonight.