Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

?? Does the Global EQ change the Phones Output EQ the Same as XLR and/or 1/4" output

GeeTah

Yes -- When you choose the headphone source, you're "listening" to the output mode of that source. I use global EQ on my 1/4" line-level outs to my stage amp, and not on the XLR mic level out to the sound man. I set my headphone to monitor my XLR out, so I am hearing what the sound man gets.

Dave

Yes -- When you choose the headphone source, you're "listening" to the output mode of that source. I use global EQ on my 1/4" line-level outs to my stage amp, and not on the XLR mic level out to the sound man. I set my headphone to monitor my XLR out, so I am hearing what the sound man gets.

Dave

Thanks Dave - it just seems that since updating to v2.01 the headphone output isn't responding to the global EQ changes. My setup is a stereo FRFR amp on stage fed via the headphone output (very handy as it give me completely independent control of my stage amp level) and then stereo XLR outs to the FOH. I do want to hear what I am sending to the FOH console on my stage amp - so I do want the global EQ to affect the phones output the same as the XLR outs.

I do have headphones set to monitor XLR outs on the phones output in the global settings - so I'm good there.

Any other idea would sure be appreciated.

Best,

Bradley

You could make a drastic change to the Global EQ to hear more clearly if the headphone output is affected. It should be. The only thing I can think of is look at the last setting of the global eq, which is "Apply EQ": 1/4", XLR, or 1/4"+XLR.