Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

express mkii & spider v60

I just made this purchase..alright!

How do I put different AMP/FX effects on the Express at the same time using different pedals?

When I choose a AMP/FX settings on the amp the express pedals a-d, show me the 4 effects in that category.

For example: I dial Acoustic which has 4 acoustic effects from 03A - 03D. The express shows those 4 effects on pedals a-d.

So how do I keep 2 acoustic settings & include 2 metal effect on pedals c & d & still keep acoustic on pedals a & b?

Thanks,

Dan

I don't have a Spider 5, so may be wrong, but when you see "03A - 03D" as the choices for the 4 switches on the FBV Express, these are not effects - these are patches (i.e. different tones).  You should be able to save patches to different user locations on the amp - for example, copy Acoustic 01A and 01B and Metal 09A and 09B (just giving an example) to USER 16A, B, C, D.