Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can someone school me on Looping with FB3 and Spider V 120?

• 2 weeks later...

The function button on the FBV 3 will control the looper on your Spider V 120.

Hitting the function button once begins recording the loop (LED turns red)

Hitting the function button again stops recording and the loop begins playing (LED turns green)
Hitting the function button once more allows you to overdub (LED is yellow)
Hitting function again will bring you out of overdub mode (back to green LED)

To stop the loop, hit function twice quickly (LED turns white), the loop is still available until you erase it or turn of the amp. Simply hit function for the loop to begin playing again.

To erase a loop hold function down for a few seconds.

Hope this helps!

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Took me a (frustrating) while to find this post about looping with the FBV3. Thanks for posting it. However, I must express my feelings: it would be incredibly helpful and infinitely more sensible to provide this info in the documentation that comes with the product. There are so many more questions I have about the basic functionality of the FBV3. I'm left incredulous as to why - especially in this age of information oversaturation -  there couldn't be a more comprehensive manual accompanying this product. 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Therileystudio you are SO right.  It is almost mysterious the lack of information not only in the Pilot guide but anywhere on the web or youtube.  It is almost as if the FBV3 were cast into a blackhole.  There are several brief overviews, or alternately, people who have connected it to starships to OZ but nothing that simply studies and demonstrates it for the complete functionality the unit can provide.  I am considering starting a thread for FBV3 in conjunction with Spider V60 (the lowest model to take advantage of its looping function)  to share my experience and with the hopes others will too.