Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider V 60 tab time switch don´t work, not on the amp and also not on the FBV3

audinsuro80

Hello there Spider V user.

My problem: If I want to use the tab Switch to tab the delay time, it dosen´t work. Also if I use the swich on my FBV3.

Is it an function, that can be disabled in the menu of the amp?

Would like to get an answer quick, cause I use the feature very often.

Regards,

Andreas

PS: The Spider App does work so bad and there is no Editor for PC. I hope the Line6 Team will change the missing things rapidly. It is so uncomfortable, using the amp at home without an PC editor. Also it would be helpfull, the USB Unit on the Spider can load the tab by using, cause it is impossible to use app and loading with a separat unit at the same time.

My problem: If I want to use the tab Switch to tab the delay time, it dosen´t work. Also if I use the swich on my FBV3.

Regards,

Andreas

PS: The Spider App does work so bad and there is no Editor for PC. I hope the Line6 Team will change the missing things rapidly. It is so uncomfortable, using the amp at home without an PC editor. Also it would be helpfull, the USB Unit on the Spider can load the tab by using, cause it is impossible to use app and loading with a separat unit at the same time.

Non computer editors is a huge area of pain for users. Go to Ideascale, search the Spider V computer editor topic and VOTE for it.

Not sure what you may have going on with the tap tempo. Disconnect the FBV and see if it works on the amp.

Regards,

Andreas

You have to go to the delay effect and select "note" instead of time. You then use the slider to determine the note value of the tap tempo. Then the tap button will control the delay time.

Guest Andreas

HEY.

Thanks for the quick and RIGHT answer. That was the solution. Now the TAB Switch works like it has to do! Many thanks and regards. Andreas