Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Resolved - Updating firmware Amplifi 75

StratoHaq

So far I downloaded the updater to my laptop ver 1.10 I installed it and connected to my amp with USB.

But all I see on my laptop is Select device to update and the list is empty.

I am using an Android and it sees the amp just fine thru the Bluetooth.

My remote app on my Android is 2.60.0

Help please!

---------------------------------------------------

So I updated the driver ... download the Amplifi driver from www.Line6.com/software. Here's the link:

http://line6.com/sof...a.html?rid=6668

Then disconnected and reconnected to the Android. At some point I had to do a factory reset I believe it was after the driver load.

Now I can connected and use the Amplifi app! Lots of good SRV tones and I checked out Hendrix etc

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Thank you so much sir! My Amplyfi 150 died on a party in August last year. I thought I have tried everything but the updater did not recognised the Amp and factory reset did not work.I had given all  up on the box. Then when I checked the forum today after many month, I found your post, used the link to the driver, boot the box opp holding tone & tab button, and wow, the updater recognised the Amp, starting the update, and the old box is back in business. Using it mostly for Amplifying my Helix at home, or as music party box at the terrasse.
Garden party tomorrow, and you saved my day.
Thank you
Thor, in Norway

• 2 years later...
On 7/15/2017 at 1:44 AM, StudioTM said:

Thank you so much sir! My Amplyfi 150 died on a party in August last year. I thought I have tried everything but the updater did not recognised the Amp and factory reset did not work.I had given all  up on the box. Then when I checked the forum today after many month, I found your post, used the link to the driver, boot the box opp holding tone & tab button, and wow, the updater recognised the Amp, starting the update, and the old box is back in business. Using it mostly for Amplifying my Helix at home, or as music party box at the terrasse.
Garden party tomorrow, and you saved my day. walgreenslistens
Thank you
Thor, in Norway

You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.

• 3 weeks later...