Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Tuner Mic Input

robedejazz

Hi,

I'm using my Taylor 414 with expression system 2 pream mith a trs jack/xlr directly to the mic input but unfortunately no tuner for that.

Is there a routing that I can use for resolve this missing feature?

I will be glad to have it in the future updates...

Hi,

I'm using my Taylor 414 with expression system 2 pream mith a trs jack/xlr directly to the mic input but unfortunately no tuner for that.

Is there a routing that I can use for resolve this missing feature?

I will be glad to have it in the future updates...

When you depress the tuner to engage it, the first parameter will be 'Input'. Just turn the value to "Mic".

• Upvote 1

Hi,

can you tell me how to manage that in a professional live concert using 2 guitars?

1: electric>>>guitar input

2: acoustic taylor 414 (with balanced output by exp system2)>>>> mic input

without any stress for my back?

The only solution here will be a good improvement over the next firmware just adding the mic in the multi pref tuner.

Right?

Hi,

can you tell me how to manage that in a professional live concert using 2 guitars?

1: electric>>>guitar input

2: acoustic taylor 414 (with balanced output by exp system2)>>>> mic input

without any stress for my back?

The only solution here will be a good improvement over the next firmware just adding the mic in the multi pref tuner.

Right?

If there was a MIDI command that could switch the value for the 'Input' parameter on the tuner you could switch it via MIDI. That would allow you to assign a MIDI command to a preset, snapshot, or footswitch, or external MIDI controller. Alternatively a firmware change that made the 'Input' parameter assignable as well as preset specific, would solve the issue more elegantly. The 'Input' parameter on the tuner is currently global so it cannot just be assigned in the usual manner to a preset, snapshot, or footswitch.