Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

DAW direct USB recording with Firehawk 1500

roland333

Does anyone know how the USB works if at all for direct recording from the amp using the USB connection? I am using the Presonus Audio box II and it is connected to my PC win 10, and I have downloaded the updater driver and can see my Firehawk 1500 on the pc in the LINE 6 updater window. However, there is no driver or updates that I know of for the interface so that the amp can communicate with the DAW. Usually, you hook up the amp to the pc or the audio interface, and it will recognize the amp and you are on your way. What am I missing here. I had some other users state that MONKEY line 6 can do this, but it doesn't list firehawk 1500 as a part of its support. Someone please confirm if this is doable or am I wasting my time? All of the other modeling amps can do this, and the amplifi can as well, PLEASE help, thanks! Roland

Yes the firehawk 1500 does support this - the drivers are on the line6 download site - look under Firehawk 1500 and its called "driver2" I believe.

It works exactly the same way as the Amplifi does (I have both the Amplifi 75 and the Firehawk 1500).

• 7 months later...