Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Forgot the date of purchase

VivekKhati

I recently bought HD500X frm someone. i was a new user of line6 but learnt somehow. Now m trying to register my product but having problem, Actually theseller doesnt remember the date of purchase & has lost the bill also. now what to do ? m not able to register my product.

I recently bought HD500X frm someone. i was a new user of line6 but learnt somehow. Now m trying to register my product but having problem, Actually theseller doesnt remember the date of purchase & has lost the bill also. now what to do ? m not able to register my product.

Do a support ticket or call Line 6?

Just choose "used" and type in the date of your own purchase.

As you bought it used, it is most likely that there is no warranty to loose so the date of the initial purchase is useless for you and Line6.

You would even need the bill to get warranty services so the date of purchase is useless.