Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

EVH 5150 III 50 Watt Head - Channel Switching & FX Loop On/Off with one FS in Command Center?

JC-Tonequest

Can you assign more than one parameter control to the footswitches in command center? I just picked up an EVH 5150 III 50 Watt head. It has midi control to change the channels on the amp via Midi PC, and turn the FX Loop on/off via Midi CC's. I'd like to be able to have the same footswitch control the amp channel and the FX loop state. Thanks in advance.

From Helix Manual:

"NOTE: Each footswitch can have up to 8 assignments. If you attempt to add a ninth,

"Can't assign any more blocks to this footswitch!" appears in the header:

Can’t assign any more blocks to this footswitch!

Thanks for the reply. I do realize that you can assign up to 8 parameters to the footswitches. I was referring to assigning the functions I previously stated in the command center menu alone. Have one footswitch control the cannel and loop on/off state simultaneously in the command center.