Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can I mix a L3T with a L2T or L2M?

That setup would work best if you connect the Helix LT to the L3t using its rear panel analog connections rather than using L6 Link. Use the L6 Link connections to connect the two speakers together in a 2-way L6 Link connection - the OUT of each speaker to the IN of the other. That way you can use the side panel mixers and all inputs of both the L3t and the L2t/m and all inputs will be routed properly in stereo to both speakers. There is no need for a 'master' speaker.

Connecting the Helix to the L3t via L6 Link means no inputs from the L2t/m speaker can be routed to the L3t speaker because its L6 Link IN connection is already in use.

• Upvote 1

OK Thanks.. That sounds good. I really want to add a additional speaker so I wanted to know about the compatibility between the L3T and L2 series speakers when using the L6 link. Stereo is what I'm shooting for.  The reason for using the L6 between the Helix LT and L3T is to leave the 1/4' and XLR jacks free. I am currently routing the XLRs to a mixer for recording. with the 1/4 jacks left open I can use them for a dry outputs to an amp or amps and the speakers on the L6 link stereo wet. so I'd have a wet dry wet stereo set up.