BuleriaChk

Remove Gear from User Tone

How do I remove gear from a user tone?  (e.g., want to remove a chorus or amp from the tone?)

I've tried swiping left, and that doesn't seem to work for me (I[m using an iPhone 6s).

Any suggestions?  Is there a User Guide?

That worked, thanks!  I'd never have figured that out unless a happy accident.

Where is the manual so I can RTFM....?   :)

(or is that a normal procedure that every iPhone user should know?  I'm a Windows guy, and got dragged into iPhone kicking and screaming against my will until I discovered everything is a lot cheaper and sort of better (I still do heavy music production in Ableton Live and Maschine.... :)

But for mobility - my iPhone 6s/iPad Air + iLoud is simply extraordinary... an Pod Mobile really sounds very decent indeed for my uses...

(all I really need is the Tube Preamp...and a bit of reverb)...

Your welcome! I didn't figured out some things by myself, f.e. how to finally delete selfmade presets (not only from a setlist) or how to exchange presets between my iPhone 5 and my iPad 4 the best way (without creating douplicates (which can't be deleted) all the way).

Your welcome! I didn't figured out some things by myself, f.e. how to finally delete selfmade presets (not only from a setlist) or how to exchange presets between my iPhone 5 and my iPad 4 the best way (without creating douplicates (which can't be deleted) all the way).

Great! Thanks for warning me.. :)