Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Dual Line 6 Floor Controllers Possible?

wwaldram

Okay, odd question for sure but, let's say I wanted 2 official Line 6 floor controllers located in different areas of my studio (I have a Helix rack).  Can they run parallel through a simple network hub or am I way underthinking this?  Goal would be to have both controllers hooked up to a single Helix rack and receive and transmit the same data to the rack.  One would be used where I sit, and the other in a standing position.  Not looking to double the number of foot switch functions, just parallel it.

I'm guessing this would be possible with a midi floor controller, but I'm interested in the Line 6 floor controllers.

Thanks,

WGW

• 5 years later...
On 11/19/2017 at 7:23 PM, wwaldram said:

Okay, odd question for sure but, let's say I wanted 2 official Line 6 floor controllers located in different areas of my studio (I have a Helix rack).  Can they run parallel through a simple network hub or am I way underthinking this?  Goal would be to have both controllers hooked up to a single Helix rack and receive and transmit the same data to the rack.  One would be used where I sit, and the other in a standing position.  Not looking to double the number of foot switch functions, just parallel it.

I'm guessing this would be possible with a midi floor controller, but I'm interested in the Line 6 floor controllers.

Thanks,

WGW

Hey, sorry to ask so long after your question, but did you find a solution to use 2 controller with one helix rack?