Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Sync Helix Floor/HX Edit 2.30 - Native 1.10.0?

mikisb

Hi,

probably there's a simple solution but i'm to blind to see it:

Is there an easy way to sync all existing parameters (patches, IRs, global) between Helix Floor 2.30, HX edit 2.30 and Native 1.10.0?

I have a complete backup from the Helix Floor but i can't find a way to get this in native?

Thanks a lot!!

You can export setlists using HX Edit and then import them into Helix Native. You can also do the same with IRs, though you may have to handle them individually.

There is no analogy to global settings in Helix Native since these settings mostly handle the Helix display, footswitches, and ins/outs. None of these exist in Helix Native.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your reply! OK - my question for the globals was a bit stupid - just forget it ;)

In fact i looked for an easier way to sync all setlists at once and the IRs wich should stay on the former places - so just like the Helix new full backup and restore setlists + IRs.

Perhaps anytime..... :)

Native does not support snapshots yet so when you import from Helix to Native you will only get the snapshot that is active when the preset was saved on the Helix. They are I believe planning on including snapshots in Native in the future.

I was able to import all of my IRs at one time into Native by highlighting them and doing the import. One thing I have noticed has changed if I remember correctly in the new Helix Edit and therefor maybe in Native is the following. In the old Helix app even if you had empty slots in your IR list you could still mass import all your IRs. Having an empty slot now in your IR list will cause your bulk import to fail at the empty slot. This only applies if you are manually importing your IRs via the Import function. This won't be a problem if you are using the new Helix Editor "Restore Backup" function. You now have to import your IRs in bulk by groups that do not have an empty slot. Not a big deal but something to be aware of if you get that orange bar and error message when attempting to bulk import IRs. I have every IR slot filled so not a problem for me.