Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Output Main's encoder

Hello,
I would have a problem. I bought the M20d from a friend, but the general volume knob does not run very well. is it possible to assign the main outputs to the other encoders? I can only do this if I assign a monitor, but not the general outputs.
Thanks to those who will help me.

P.S. excuse my english ...

No, you cannot reassign the Mains volume to another encoder. But if you use the Fader view you can control it with your finger on the Main Outs slider, available in the Outs tab in Fader view.

Thanks so much, but I had already tried with the touch slider.

but at what speed should you turn the volume encoder to work like the smaller encoders?

Is this a hardware problem or I did not understand how to turn the knob?

Paolo C.

Trovo che la manopola del volume principale rifletta la scala graduata della lettura. Ha bisogno di un sacco di svolte a livelli bassi e diventa più sensibile, necessitando di curve più piccole, man mano che il livello aumenta. Questo è un comportamento normale.

I find that the main volume knob reflects the graduated scale of the readout. It needs a lot of turning at low levels and becomes more sensitive, needing smaller turns, as the level increases. That is normal behaviour.

THANKS, thanks, tonight I'll try !!!

P.S. it's possible customizer icons with personal icons?

• 3 weeks later...