Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix lt is officaly mine But!!

cgar18

I bought my helix LT from zzsounds they have a great payment plan and I just finish paying it off early BUT for those of you who dont have one yet think about it more before you decide.I love my helix lt but now I wish I went with the reg helix the extra stomp buttons the strips and the extra send and return is something I would have liked. Just passing it on,like I said I love my helix LT I just should have splurged a little.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, it's that $500.00 threshold for most people. I bought mine about a year after the first Helix came out so there was no other choice.  I suspect that I would feel the same as you had I bought later and opted for the LT.  I am very glad indeed to have the Helix.

• Like 1

I feel the same way. I've had the LT about 8 months & it's great. I haven't even scratched the surface of what it can do. I got it to see what the whole modeling thing was about. There are a couple of things on the Floor/Rack that would be nice to have but the LT is more than enough... for now.