Hockeynut19

Pod 500x and DT25 topology

I just bought a Dt25 used. Using the 500x ,when I change the model to Treadplate pre   the DT does not change to #4 topology it goes to #2. All other amp models change the DT correctly. Any clues?? Thanks

It could be that the amp has been changed...It is possible to change the NFL patches via midi...Might be a good idea to update the firmware and initialize it back to factory. You will need a midi interface to do it...UNO is a good one and is pretty cheap...If you have an audio interface already that has midi, that will usually work just as well. 

Thx for responding. I have a focusrite saffire 6 I updated the firmware  to 2.0 I did not restore the amp to factory  settings. Not sure how to do that. Maybe you could help. Thx

There is a reset procedure of sorts...Not totally sure as it might just be a safe mode for power up comms only...If I remember correctly, you hold the class switch down and the mode switch up while powering on...pinch them together...Pretty sure that's right...However, you should be able to change the NFL and save it. Might be that the default is off...Just not remembering this as it was a long time ago when I was deep in working this amp.