Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

What good is line 6 monkey?

You can bypass line6 monkey by downloading your drivers and updates via the software section at line6.com.

Monkey does make it easier, when it works.

This is a user's forum, so help might not be fast or totally helpful.

I imagine you have tried contacting line6 by means of a support ticket?

I've never had to use one myself, so I can't comment on that.

2 hours ago, Gaz_Ham said:

Monkey does make it easier, when it works.

My whole point! It doesn't. At least not in windows10. BTW neither does the sound drivers..just to make it clear.  It not acceptable for me to have a product start a download ,spend time downloading it.... to only tell you you need to do it manually..then send you to a web page that states it's not available, but yet if you search around in the "way too many" options and manage to get lucky, you may find what you need. Consider yourself VERY lucky you have not needed any help Gas_Ham.

Thank you for your response.

Error.PNG

On 5/26/2018 at 1:05 AM, Gaz_Ham said:

I haven't upgraded to Windows 10. I stick with Windows 7 for that reason. My set up works and I won't risk changing anything after reading a lot on this forum.

What are you having problems with?

Want to let the less informed, in on what you've learned? I've had to completely abandon the Line 6 driver. Now... how do I get the line6 products to default to my NEW preferred driver? meaning POD Farm, and Gearbox? Seems they only want to default to their own driver Which in this case seems to be crap!