Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New to Toneport UX8

So I traded a BOSS DS-1 and an Electro Harmonix Big Muff for this Toneport UX8 and feel like I got the better end of the deal.  Of course, Pod Farm 2 came with it (after Line 6 customer service hooked me up), and everything is installed.  The sounds on this are WOW!  I definitely made a good trade here.

I mostly got it to add to my line inputs on my studio, but this thing does so much more.  

Anyone create any presets they would be willing to share?  Are there any downloadable modules for this thing that work?

Anyway, I naysayed Line 6 Products for years - mostly their hardware amplifiers - due to my prejudice for vintage Tube amps and such, but this thing is going to come in REAL handy.

• 6 months later...

I am looking for a midi footswitch that will work with UX8 and PodFarm.

I just got a Kemper, and am considering using the UX8 and PodFarm in the FX Loop to utilize the Pedals that PodFarm has to offer.  So firstly I'm wondering if that will work, and secondly, what MIDI controller would be the best one.  

Wondering if something like the BOSS ES8 or a Rocktron MIDI Raider would work?

The objective is to get rid of my huge pedalboard, and it would also give me many more options and less tap dancing.

Thank you!