Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

After Upgrade Switch Is Malfunctioning

Hi guys,

Have a JTV-59.

Upgraded to the latest firmware and tried it out.

My gibson (Lester-1) doesn't sound so good as I had hoped. Some sound from an old telephone (o;

Think I have to tweak my POD hD500 a little.

Have a gig in a few days so I went back to the older firmware. Need some time to tweak which I don't have the coming days..

Guess what.... now my guitar selector switch doesn't switch to the magnetic pups anymore. Strange.....

Plug in a normal guitar cable and magnetic pups work but cannot switch to the virtual models (have a full battery). So it is or the magnetic or the virtual..... I use both and now I cannot

Thought it was the roll back to the old firmware so I did an upgrade tot the latest firmware again. Hoping that the switch is going to work again.

Nope....

Now I have an iupgrade which I don't like at this moment and a switch which is malfunctioning

My friend is always saying: if it works and you are satisfied, don't upgrade. Wish I had listened to him

Someone any ideas or having a simular problem?