Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Effects freezes

Phil110567

I had the same thing happen to me during the middle of a gig.  About 2/3rds into the gig my pedal just froze and I couldn't turn different effects on or off.  I also couldn't switch to a different pedal board.  After the gig I did a factory reset and firmware update, but the problem kept coming back.  I took the pedal into a company approved repair center and they told me they fixed the problem.  I got the hx effects back and started using it again right away.  It was working fine for 5 days, but now it is right back to where it started.  It keeps freezing on me and honestly I would really like a new unit since it is still under warranty. 

11 hours ago, soffer8 said:

I had the same thing happen to me during the middle of a gig.  About 2/3rds into the gig my pedal just froze and I couldn't turn different effects on or off.  I also couldn't switch to a different pedal board.  After the gig I did a factory reset and firmware update, but the problem kept coming back.  I took the pedal into a company approved repair center and they told me they fixed the problem.  I got the hx effects back and started using it again right away.  It was working fine for 5 days, but now it is right back to where it started.  It keeps freezing on me and honestly I would really like a new unit since it is still under warranty. 

What did the repair center say they fixed on your unit?