Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can you fit an evertune bridge into the shuriken

ajonathan3693

I am looking into saving up to get the helix floor unti, powercab 112 plus and the shuriken. I play tons of different styles and in different tunings. I play for my two current projects as well as at college and studios so I have to travel a lot. Which is why I was wondering to save worrying about is my guitar in tune, do I need to get my tuner out plug in tune it etc. I know tuning doesnt take forever but it is a bit of an inconvenience when you want to just setup and play. So I learned there is a thing called an evertune bridge which as the name suggests is a bridge that means no matter the situation it will be in tune. I was wondering if it was possible to install the evertune bridge into the shuriken or other variax guitars before I commit to saving up the money to get it.

Ah I see honestly didn't know that I figured it was a long shot but I thought I may as well ask. Thanks phil_m for the help much appreciated. I think I will still get the shuriken though its just so good. Its mainly the big reason I'm wanting it is that you can change the tuning at the touch of a button it just blows my mind that its that simple instead of bringing like 6 guitars about everywhere. I know obviously you have to program it first but that doesnt bother me in the slightest.