Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Attach Helix to pedalboard with feet still on

JeremiahEdward

Have there been any proposed working (and hopefully simple) methods of attaching Helix to a flat plywood pedalboard (Brady Case flat board)? I did a search on the forum and it brought up 153,000+ topics, with either the words "Helix", "attach", or "pedlboard" in it. Quite honestly, I'd rather be playing helix than going through them all. Thanks!

14 minutes ago, JeremiahEdward said:

Have there been any proposed working (and hopefully simple) methods of attaching Helix to a flat plywood pedalboard (Brady Case flat board)? I did a search on the forum and it brought up 153,000+ topics, with either the words "Helix", "attach", or "pedlboard" in it. Quite honestly, I'd rather be playing helix than going through them all. Thanks!

You can safely remove them completely for mounting on a pedalboard.  I am in the process of putting my Helix, (2) Mission Engineering expression pedals, and Relay G70 wireless unit on a pedalboard.  The screws attached to the rubber are only there to hold the rubber feet.  They don't screw to any of the internal Helix components.  Just a suggestion, but you should consider the vent holes on the bottom of the Helix when you choose a location to mount it.  I would make sure air can still get into the vent.

28 minutes ago, VirtualGuitars said:

You can safely remove them completely for mounting on a pedalboard.  I am in the process of putting my Helix, (2) Mission Engineering expression pedals, and Relay G70 wireless unit on a pedalboard.  The screws attached to the rubber are only there to hold the rubber feet.  They don't screw to any of the internal Helix components.  Just a suggestion, but you should consider the vent holes on the bottom of the Helix when you choose a location to mount it.  I would make sure air can still get into the vent.

It's a Helix lt. I don't actually see any air vents on the bottom..... Maybe I'm missing something?

• 1 month later...