Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Lack of U.S Country option when attempting to purchase Pod Farm 2.5?

So, I have taken this up with Line 6 directly, but I am curious to see if this issue is occurring for anyone else. I am attempting to purchase Pod Farm 2.5, however when I get to the Billing Information form it defaults my country to Switzerland, and when I attempt to change it there isn't an option for the United States anywhere in the list. I have called the support center and opened a support ticket, as well as created a different account/used multiple different browsers and devices in order to see what the issue was. Even so, the results were the same. Has this been an issue before, or has anyone else heard of/had this happen to them?

Hopefully this can be sorted out, but I'm currently at a loss as to whether or not there's anything I could do while waiting for their response to try and fix the situation.

I ended up just selecting the U.S Outlaying Islands for the billing address and there weren't any issues past that. I know that some companies are particular about verifying the exact location of the address in order to avoid any issues, but fortunately in this case it was beneficial that Line 6 didn't. Leaving the support ticket open though, because the issue is persisting and I'd rather not make it a habit.