Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Mixer not saving changes between Snapshots

jamcoops

Hi all,

I'm running a wet dry set up.  the Wet amp is a Bluguitar AMP1 and the dry is a Powerstage SD170 using two Victory Preamps (Kraken and Countess).  Now, for some reason the Kraken has an inverted polarity on the crunch channel (really annoying!!!! but not the HX's fault).  Therefore, I need to tell the HX mixer to change this setting when I change Snapshots.  My issue is that it will not save the command, nor it seems any other command in the mixer.  I've tried assigning to a foot switch but that will not save its setting either per snapshot.

Am I being thick or is there a bug here?

Oh, and does anyone know if Line 6 are likely to come out with a fix for the instant commands working the ExtAmp switching?  Really annoying using four of my switches up.

Many thanks,

Mark

HX Setup.jpg

You need to treat those parameters like any other parameters you want change with snapshots - they need to be assigned to snapshot controllers. Push and turn the knob under the parameter on the unit itself to do that, or in HX Edit, simply right click on the parameter value and select Snapshot from the pulldown menu.

Hi Phil,

Thanks for that.

Stupidly I hadn't tried it direct on the unit, which actually works as it should.  It still doesn't work when using HX Edit to assign in the first instance, but, I am happy now.

Thanks for the quick response.

Mark