Sign in to follow this  
SeaRefractor

Updating G10T transmitter with Spider V amp?

I'd purchased a G10T to work with the Spider V 120 that I own.    It works great, but the question I have is how does one update the firmware on the transmitter?    The Line 6 Updater only sees the Spider V amp.

Sadly there is no way to update it without the base. It doesn't tend to get a lot of updates though.

The Relay G10T USB Charging Cable UPC: 98-033-0077 wouldn't provide an update capability, just charging only when away from the amp?

Added the following idea to Ideascale.  https://line6.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Allow-Relay-G10T-firmware-updates-through-Spider-V-amplifier-USB/946756-23508

If the technology in the Spider V amp allows USB pass-through to the G10T with a possible firmware update and change to the Line 6 updater, that would be great!.

I voted. To me this is an oversight. I think they comfort themselves with the idea that they don't plan to have a lot of updates for it, but still . . . yeah.