andymillard

Spider V30 headphones

Is it possible to conect a pair of wirless headphones to the amp via bluetooth ?

Thank you

There is the workaround, there are bluetooth streaming adapters that can be connected to the headphone jack.     Simply a wired/wireless solution with no further integration into the Spider V amp than that.

• Like 1

I had one hell of a time trying to find the answer to this and then finding the device to make it happen.  I'm not a techie by any stretch of the imagination,  so wording the questions weirdly or incorrectly sent me down an all day rabbit hole.  A bluetooth transmitter/reciever is what we need. Found loads at varying prices once I knew the terminology. FAQ on Amazon took forever scrolling through,  so I outright asked a question and got it figured out within 5 minutes.  Thank you for the loophole, SealRefracter! Will definitely come in handy now that my wife just bought me a new set of bluetooth headphones.  (She got tired of me cursing loudly everytime my wires got snagged on lollipop around the house. )cheers