Sign in to follow this  
Phrydoom

Psyched for the Spider V 240 HC

So, I have decided to purchase the Spider V 240 HC. I have done extensive research on the head and think it will be ideal with my 1960av cab. 

I plan to run to class 2 connectors from the 240 to the 1960av to get that stereo optimization.

Unlike my JVM 410H, the 240 HC seems like a laboratory of effects and tones. Coupled with the wireless capability and access to the SoundCloud it has me pumped up. 

I just hope it is still in production this November which is when I plan to purshase it.

Anyone running the 240 HC with a Marshall cab? If so, how do you find it, performance wise?

thx 

No worries on the production in my opinion.     The Spider IV was out for 6 years prior to the Spider V and the V 240 HC was released later than the V 240.

On 3/8/2019 at 12:04 AM, SeaRefractor said:

No worries on the production in my opinion.     The Spider IV was out for 6 years prior to the Spider V and the V 240 HC was released later than the V 240.

Thx. I can't wait for this amp head. I don't get too excited very often but the 240 HC seems like it has tons of possibilities.