Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Will Legacy Big Bottom ever happen?

rudeez

Hey!

Although I appreciate the take on the Big Bottom in form of Badonk I really miss the original one and therefore keeps an X3 Pro at home just because of that single simulation.
As the old effects have been brought over in the form of "Legacy" ones sounding just like they do in the original units, will that ever happen to the Big Bottom so that one can ditch using a rack mounted unit just because of that amp model?

17 hours ago, rudeez said:

Hey!

Although I appreciate the take on the Big Bottom in form of Badonk I really miss the original one and therefore keeps an X3 Pro at home just because of that single simulation.
As the old effects have been brought over in the form of "Legacy" ones sounding just like they do in the original units, will that ever happen to the Big Bottom so that one can ditch using a rack mounted unit just because of that amp model?

As is always the case, the only ones who know the answer aren't likely to tell you... good or bad, that's how L6 rolls. If I had to guess, I'd say the answer is no...I don't see them reaching back that far. A quick browse through the forums,  and you'll see that the constant clamoring for new HX models far outpaces requests for old stuff... can't see it being at the top of their to-do list.