Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Revv amp with Powercab and LF RAW

uelef

We discussed here the last two weeks how amazing Powercab sounds using the LF RAW mode. First, I thought I have to use in Helix an amp with cab. But I also tried LF RAW out only with an amp. After tweaking the sound with EQs, I was astonished how good it sounds – and how much power the Powercab has …

I would like to share my preset for the Revv amp using the LR RAW mode – from crunch to lead sounds. Try it out. And please give me your feedback.

The preset is shared hier: https://line6.com/customtone/tone/4527729/

Ulf

I downloaded and played your preset yesterday. It sounds KILLER. I saved it to my Helix. 

I did have to change a setting in the output section of Helix. The way it was the Powercab wouldn't switch to LF Raw on it's own. I changed the setting from "Global" to "Preset", and that did the trick.

So not only did I get a cool preset, but you also helped me to figure out how to link the PC and helix with the L6 Link.

• 1 month later...

During the last 6 weeks I tried to improve my Helix/Powercab preset for the Revv amp – you will find V2 here:

https://line6.com/customtone/tone/4605218/

There are 8 snapshots for different sounds from clean to lead sounds – the clean snapshot was added (using a different amp because the Revv amp is not made for that) … Other snapshots were tweaked.

Have fun! I would appreciate your feedback …