Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

All Ring Led's do not light up

cromano

I have a Helix LT, about 2 years old and it see's no abuse.  Recently the Ring LED's on all the foot switches do not come on.  Nothing.  The Exp 1+2 LED's come on and the display is working but all of the Ring LED's on the footswitches do not come on.  This happens with the factory presets and my own. I did an update to the new firmware and still no LED's.  The footswitches work and I can assign effects to them and I am able to bypass and turn on the effects by using the proper footswitch but No LED's on any and all footswitches will turn on.    I've done the '3&4' Test mode check and tested the LED's and they don't light up.  I tried the '2' LED light Fun and nothing happens, I'm guessing its supposed to light up like a christmass tree.   I'm guessing a hardware issue but if anyone seen this and has a solution of suggestion please let me have it.   I know I can use the display to show which effects are on which switch but the ring LED's are really nice and easy to see.  

Thanks

Cromano

I'm also guessing a hardware issue and would open a support ticket.

...You can try a reset(don't forget the backup), but I don't think it will help.

( Holding footswitch 9+10 on boot restores presets, setlists, globals and IRs (restores factory bundle) THIS WILL OVERWRITE ALL USER PRESETS AND SETLISTS )

• 3 years later...