Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

About EXP Pedal Toe Switching

SteveJohns

Hi.

When using onboard EXP1 and EXP2, changing between them via the Toe Switch, i encounter the situation that in order to change from one to the other I always have to leave the source by moving up to 100% (in order to get to the Toe Switch) and then subsequently enter the destination at 100% (upon the first tiny move of the pedal after switching) because that's where the pedal is after activating the Toe Switch.

Is there any way around this?    For example, is there a function that I could assign to one of the stomp footswitches that will toggle the Pedal between EXP1 and EXP2 (and back) without having to move the Pedal itself (to activate the Toe Switch)?

Put another way, I would like to switch the Pedal between acting as EXP1 or EXP2 -without- the act of switching in-and-of-itself altering the current value of either EXP1 or EXP2.

Can it be done?    If so, I appreciate a few words about how to do it.     Thanks!