Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Dumb Helix newb question - Returns 1 and 2 for stereo input?

billholder

Hi just received my Helix haven't even set it up yet, but a dumb newbie question - can it be rigged to receive stereo input (from say, a Roland GR-55) via the fx Return inputs 1 and 2?  Or maybe using the guitar and aux input?  I've been digging at the manual but not finding anything obvious. 

If you're only using one path, you can set Path 2's Input to Return 1/2.

If you're inserting the GR55 into a path you can set a block to Return 2, pull it down to create a parallel path, then put Return 1 in the upper path.

1 minute ago, rd2rk said:

If you're only using one path, you can set Path 2's Input to Return 1/2.

If you're inserting the GR55 into a path you can set a block to Return 2, pull it down to create a parallel path, then put Return 1 in the upper path.

Cool thanks.  I'll pretend I understand what that means and nod my head and smile and go read the manual more.  Thanks.  :D  

On 10/11/2019 at 11:52 AM, billholder said:

Cool thanks.  I'll pretend I understand what that means and nod my head and smile and go read the manual more.  Thanks.  :D  

Here's a couple of screenshots. Hope it helps.

• Like 1