Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

purchased IRs not going in chain

kurtfrohlich

I bought Ownhammer IRs and they download and drop into HX Edit software (left side under Impulses tab) ,they have a guitar pic beside them if that helps. But they do not drop into a preset, show up in Edit widow or drag onto the chain line. HX Stomp is on 2.82 firmware and my software updated. What am I doing wrong?

The guitar pick icon means they’re from the Line 6 Marketplace, so you have to be signed into your Line 6 account in HX Edit in order to access them. There’s a link on the lower left hand corner of the screen in HX Edit that says “My Account” where you can sign in.

Just to be clear, are you trying to drag them from the IR Librarian window into the Edit window in HX Edit? That won't work. You need to select the Impulse Response block from the block menu in the Edit tab, and then you move the slider to select the IR you want.

5 minutes ago, phil_m said:

Just to be clear, are you trying to drag them from the IR Librarian window into the Edit window in HX Edit? That won't work. You need to select the Impulse Response block from the block menu in the Edit tab, and then you move the slider to select the IR you want.

Yes correct. They do not show up in the Edit section, just in the Impulses list on the left.

7 minutes ago, kurtfrohlich said:

Yes correct. They do not show up in the Edit section, just in the Impulses list on the left.

What do you mean by not showing up in the Edit section, exactly? I'm not sure what you're expecting to see.

2 hours ago, kurtfrohlich said:

IMG_6864 2.jpg

You don't need to drag and drop anything. Well, you can't, as it won't work. You just need to select 1024 or 2048 under where it says "Mono". You insert the IR block in a preset just like any other block. There are two types to choose from - 1024 or 2048 sample. Once you choose that, you can select the specific IR using the slider. It should look like this:

image.thumb.png.560d842e9bd37904172a5fa45baf50e6.png