Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

AES/EBU no more output

mikisb

i drive two selfmade FRFR active monitors in a stereo setup via AES/EBU on the Helix floor. Still a week ago, everything worked fine. The monitors are powerd each by a Hypex Module PSC 2.400 wich has multiple inputs (analog + digital) wich are autoswitching.

Yesterdy i wanted to play (OK - i call in playing) and there was nothing. No sound, no noise - just silence.

Did'nt change anything as far as i know.

Tried then first to reboot,  other cables, changing sides - nothing again.

Via Headphone, everything ist ok. Via XLR out, everything is ok. Every output block is set to multi and as said - i changed nothing.

The only thing i did the last time was the update to 2.82 but i'm not even sure, if the digital out worked once after the update or not.

After a while, i found the digital output configuration in the globals set to S/PDIF instead of AES/EBU. Changing to AES/EBU  - and everything was fine.

So just in case someone has similar problems - check the global setings ;) - they might have been changed with the update.

P.S. Sorry for my bad engish :(