Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How to install patch P18-2.62.00.phf

Chainsawer91

Hi all,

i know this is a general informatic question but i can't go forward.

I need to install the patch P18-2.62.00.phf to update my POD HD500, i downloaded the patch but i can't install it because it is a .phf file, how do i install it? I've already googled a solution or a program but i can't find answer to my problem, can you please guys help me to fix this situation?

Thank you all for your time 

1 hour ago, Chainsawer91 said:

Hi all,

i know this is a general informatic question but i can't go forward.

I need to install the patch P18-2.62.00.phf to update my POD HD500, i downloaded the patch but i can't install it because it is a .phf file, how do i install it? I've already googled a solution or a program but i can't find answer to my problem, can you please guys help me to fix this situation?

Thank you all for your time 

What you downloaded is the latest firmware version file for the POD HD500 useful to install the firmware in offline mode (instead of online in real time)..

With the device connected to your computer you need to run the Monkey app, select the Flash Memory between the listed items, and then press the button UPDATE FROM FILE which will open a window to find/select that file you already downloaded.

zuj8Qdn.png

Doing so will start the firmware flashing procedure, don't touch the device until the flashing ends, and follow all the on screen instructions.

After all that you will need to do a Global Reset and finally a Pedal Calibration:

https://line6.com/support/page/kb/pod/pod-hd500-hd500x/after-pod-hd500x500-flashre-flashupdate-mandatory-global-settings-reset33-r160/

PS.

Using the offline mode to update the firmware (as you are going to do) is more safe than using the online method, because there is no risk to brick the device due to possible internet line interruptions.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips