Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod hd500x auto rebooting problem

shanto123456

My pod hd 500x auto rebooting. I tried with new adapter and also I couldn’t  get any technical support because they do not know to to solve It. And the most sad part is i am 

waiting for any solution for more than one year, re booting problem was started on end of 2018 :). 

If you have already tried another power supply with exactly the same specs as the original, the last possibility (if you have not already done so) is to try a firmware update in safe mode.

Here is the procedure:

1. Power Up the device while pressing the Nav Pad Down button.
  2. On the device screen you should see UPDATE FLASH.
  3. Connect the device to the computer through USB.
  4. If the device is recognized by the computer (if not there is nothing else to do than have it repaired) you can use the Monkey program to re-install the latest firmware,.
  5. When done, do a Global Reset and finally a Pedal Calibration

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips

Hoping that the USB controller chip has not been damaged too, to find a new USB connector replacement part near your country look for 649-61729-1011BLF by using google--

Here is a video clip with a few DIY suggestions

If you need also to replace the USB controller chip I believe you should look for CY7C68013A-56PVXC

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips