Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix FX loop bug (and long time, no post!)

fester2000

Hey all, I've been away for awhile, so "hey" to L6 land! Been using the Helix for a couple of years, really digging it. Lately I've been running 4CM with various heads, and I noticed something really weird about the behavior of the fx loop: if you have the fx loop tail set to "on," you'll get a really noisy signal through your rig, even if the fx loop is off and you're running the Helix amp sim. It goes away when I actually engage the FX loop.

Anyone else experience this? I did a few searches and couldn't find anything on it. If this is a known bug, my apologies for the duplication.

Cheers, all.

Fester2k

Hmmm... Well, when you have the Trails parameter turned on in the FX Loop, the Return stays active even when you bypass the loop. But that doesn't explain why it would go away when you turn the loop on. I'm not sure what's happening there. Any chance you could put a screenshot of your preset up?