gardenofthedead

Line 6 Pod Hd (desktop/kidney Bean) Problem

I've barely had it out of the box for an hour. I was trying to update to the latest flash memory using the Monkey and it failed during the update. Error code 80007002. Now it won't respond to anything at all, not even rollback to an older flash memory version. 

Try powering on while holding down the right nav key. If the device still doesn't respond try the left nav key.

Once it's powered up try installing the firmware again. Make sure you are using a USB 2.0 port, and remove any USB hub. Try different USB ports on your computer, especially ones in the rear panel rather than the front panel of your PC.

Holding down the right nav key will bring up the test mode thing successfully but the firmware update still fails regardless of USB Port or which computer I use. Holding down the left nav key does nothing

If at all convenient I would return it ASAP and get a replacement unit. If indeed the problem is with the device this will be much less painful and time consuming. Of course, if return is not an option then you're looking at more debugging that may well lead to the same conclusion - hardware fault in the device. It happens sometimes. Then again, this may be solvable without replacement but it will take time and effort.