Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

XPS A/B is dead, where can I found a new one or something to replace it?

This is the second XPS A/B that breaks here. I have a Variax 600 that I simply have to play since I am under pressure to finish a record. The XPS A/B seems to be out of stock everywhere. Is it possible to have it repaired? Is there anything I can replace it with?

Fredrik

Maybe I've been lucky but after 2 seconds google search I found this:

line-6-xps-ab-variax-cabled-power-kit-2.

Line 6 XPS-AB Variax Cabled Power Kit

However, before buying a new XPS A/B box, if I were you, I'd check the power supply

13 hours ago, FCerha said:

Is there anything I can replace it with?

Put new batteries in your 600

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips

Thank´r for replying.
Yes, I found Keymusic too, but then I checked their user ratings and thought I´d better check out other options first.
You are right about the power supply. I replaced it twice before..LOL! I´ll have to learn how to measure it with a multimeter.

13 minutes ago, FCerha said:

Thank´r for replying.
Yes, I found Keymusic too, but then I checked their user ratings and thought I´d better check out other options first.
You are right about the power supply. I replaced it twice before..LOL! I´ll have to learn how to measure it with a multimeter.

I found also the following http://www.keithhollandguitars.com/line-6-xps-ab-direct-box.html#

but it is not clear how old the announcement is and whether it is still valid

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips